This accessibility statement applies to cornwalladvocacy.org.uk
- This website is run by Cornwall Advocacy. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen.
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard.
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software.
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver).
- We’ve also tried to make the website text as simple as possible to understand, within the constraints of the subject matter.
- AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
HOW ACCESSIBLE THIS WEBSITE IS
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- Some older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- Some pages include heading elements that are not in a sequentially-descending order
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille, please contact us and we will do our best to assist:
REPORTING ACCESSIBILITY PROBLEMS WITH THIS WEBSITE
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
PREPARATION OF THIS ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
This statement was prepared on 26 February 2021. It was last reviewed on that date.
This website was last tested on 24 February 2021. The test was carried out by Huxley Digital Ltd.
Our sample of pages to test was based on ensuring content of each type was tested, including our most popular landing pages.